Christmas Zoom Social & Project
Now is the time for family and friends and many get togethers. It’s a time for family getting together and eating great food, and gift giving. The best gifts are always homemade such as the earrings that Gillian is demonstrating at the meeting.
Silver Bell Earrings by Gillian
These earrings are seasonal and cute! The body of the bell is seed bead netting which works up quickly, so you can make them in ALL the colours. If you don’t wear earrings they could be used to decorate a Holiday wreath or centerpiece, or attached with ribbon to a wrapped Christmas present.
For each earring you will need:
- Size 11/0 seed beads
- 7 6mm round beads: pearls, druks, or firepolish crystals
- A small decorative bead cap (optional)
- 2 seed beads size 8/0
- 6lb Fireline, or your choice of beading thread
- Beading needle size 10 or 11
- Round & Chain nose pliers
- Wire cutters
Have a safe and Happy Holiday! We can’t wait to see you one last time this year.